Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visit Seoul car franchises

To South Korea twice before, each time passing their car franchise stores are in the car and looked over.
This time to South Korea, one day after dinner my team leader to visit Beijing Hyundai's Zhang leave: "We teach Myeong-dong shopping street, I want to look for car franchise stores stroll elsewhere." Zhang Weixin then agreed.
In fact, I noticed the car in the bus, Myeong-dong shopping street in the vicinity of at least two or three car specialty stores, so I was in service during the cultivation by the sense of direction, soon found the bus was passing in the a modern car franchise stores. (See photo)
When I opened this shop when Hyundai franchise is the evening at about eight or so, the shop is only a middle-aged man on duty. I'm not Korean, he seems not Chinese, so I pointed to wearing "uniforms" on the "Hyundai" logo, and a hand draw a circle toward the room, he nodded to me free to see .
This is a two-story building with a modern car franchise stores, shop, display six, seven modern cars, there are cars there SUV. Not too many stores or as domestic car ads car 4S shops are straightforward hall boasts unique atmosphere. The most striking contrast to the wall is a huge work of art (see photo). Both warm and there culture. Price on each vehicle exhibition in font size small, but very clear. Look at the configuration, these cars are basically automatic transmission + large screen GPS, compared to domestic offers for higher quality, has become almost standard in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment